Who We Are
CLEAN PACIFIC brings together the tight-knit response community in the Western United States and Canada to address spill prevention, response and remediation matters pertinent to that region’s environmental sensitivities. The goal of CLEAN PACIFIC is to deliver a valuable event that covers region-specific issues that face the Western United States and Canada and offer ample time for attendees to network and cultivate the relationships that are crucial before, during, or after a response.
Who Should Attend
- Drilling Services
- Emergency Response/Clean-Up
- Exploration & Production
- Marine Salvage & Fire
- Oil & Gas/Distribution
- Tribal Representatives
Snap shot of who attendes:
- Chief of Regulatory Compliance
- Crisis Communication Consultant
- Director of Crisis Management
- Director of Emergency Preparedness
- Director of Response Services
- Director of EH&S
- Environmental Compliance Manager
- Environmental Protection Officer
- Executive Director
- Federal On-Scene Coordinator
- Hazmat Planning Director
- HSE Director
- Marine Operations Manager
- Oil Spill Specialist
- Operations Manager
- Pollution Response Specialist
- Port Captain
- Preparedness Manager
- Program Manager
- Regional Response Manager
- Regulatory Compliance Specialist
- Senior Response Manager
- Terminal Manager
- Vice President of Emergency Response
To the top
Registration & Pricing
How to Register:
Register Online or by PDF
Register by Phone (Monday – Friday, between 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM EST: 301-354-2101)
||Advance Rate Ends 5/28
||Onsite Rate Begins 5/29
|Full Conference Pass Pass
|Full Conference – Government
|Exhibitor Conference Pass
The cancellation deadline is May 8, 2020. No refunds will be given. If you need to cancel your registration, your registration fee can be credited toward another future CLEAN event if notified by May 5, 2020. Non-payment or non-attendance does not constitute cancellation. If for any reason, Access Intelligence decides to cancel or postpone this event, Access Intelligence is not responsible for covering airfare and other travel costs incurred by registrants. Substitutions are allowed and must be made in writing. Please send all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to June 9, 2020
|DISCOUNTED GROUP RATES
||Advance Rate Ends 5/28
||Onsite Rate Begins 5/29
|Trio (3 Full Conference Passes)
|Plant Pack (5 Full Conference Attendees)
|Corporate Group Plan (10 Full Conference Attendees)
|Unlimited Group Plan (Unlimited Full Conference Attendees)
Trio (Send 3 for 20% off per individual registration)
Plant Pack (Send 5 for the price of 3)
Corporate (Send 10 for the price of 7)
Unlimited (Send an unlimited # of attendees)
To discuss a registration package that is customized to fit your needs, please contact Jill Dean at 713-343-1880 or email@example.com. Group registration options are not limited to what is displayed above. We can work together to build a package that best fits your company’s budget and training goals.
To the top
The education you will receive at CLEAN PACIFIC is extremely beneficial, though you may need to validate to management your reasons for wanting to attend.
In order to help with with the approval process, CLEAN PACIFIC has compiled this conference justification toolkit. We have included several helpful items, including a Sample Letter To Management
Here are a few ideas to include when compiling your request of attendance: It is important that you show management the value of attending the CLEAN PACIFIC Conference & Exhibition. We recommend you highlight the sessions you will attend, the companies you will visit in the exhibit hall, and the continuing education credits you will earn.
- Conference Materials: Offer to share lessons-learned with your co-workers. Bring home your conference materials and share your experience with your team.
- Conference Sessions: Highlight the conference sessions most applicable to your job. Bring the highlighted program to management to reinforce the value your attendance will bring to your company.
- Speaker Line-up: CLEAN PACIFIC attracts key stakeholders to speak. You will have direct access to these industry experts since information sharing, question-answer sessions and networking are a vital part of the CLEAN PACIFIC experience.
- Networking Opportunities: Interact with a group of operators, OSROs, state, federal and provincial regulators, equipment providers, consultants, indigenous people and service companies who share your same goals. Contacts you make through networking can be invaluable once you return to work and can provide insight in future endeavors at work for years to come.
- Attendee Certification: Customized certificates are available to verify conference attendance and session participation. These certificates may be included in personnel files to show training/education completion.
- Exhibitor Line-Up: Between conference sessions, the education continues on the exhibit floor. Exhibitors are there to learn about your day-to-day challenges and discuss solutions. Bring back potential solutions to management that can help your company’s role in spill prevention, response and remediation.
Cost-Saving Features: We understand that spending up to three days away from your job can be expensive, so we’ve worked to bring you savings wherever possible.
- Group Discounts: If more than one person from you company is interested in attending, contact Jill Dean to set up a discounted group registration package.
- Hotel Discount: CLEAN PACIFIC has secured a discounted hotel rate at the Hyatt Regency Lake Washington for its attendees. Learn more here
- Airline Discounts: CLEAN PACIFIC has secured discounts on airfire with United Airlines and Delta. Visit our Hotel & Travel page to learn more.
- Sample Trip Report: Create a trip report after the conference. This report should discuss the sessions you have attended and how you will apply those concepts to your job. Once your supervisor sees how much you have learned during the week and how it can be applied in your facility, they will be more likely to send you to a conference again. We have created a sample trip report that may be used when presenting your request.
To the top
Frequently Asked Questions
CLEAN PACIFIC 2020 will take place at the Hyatt Regency Lake Washington. The exhibition will take place on first floor of the Hyatt Regency in Grand Ballroom. Pre-conference and conference tracks will be on the third floor.
1053 Lake Washington Blvd N
Renton, WA 98056
Valet Parking is available to hotel guests.
As an alternative to valet parking, the Southport Public Parking garage provides direct access to the hotel, retail & restaurants. Access to the hotel is located on the ground level, A. Utilize garage pay stations for payment.
*Complimentary parking provided on weekdays from 8pm-3am and all day Saturday & Sunday
$28.00 per day (inclusive of tax)
You can find the 2020 registration categories and prices here.
Group discounts are available to any company that sends 3+ team members to attend CLEAN PACIFIC for the full conference. Click here for more information.
Customized certificates are available to verify conference attendance and session participation. These certificates may be included in personnel files to show training/education courses completed.
To obtain an Official Letter of Invitation for your visa process, please complete the form here. If you have questions or need further assistance, please email Cassie Davie.
Badges can be picked up during open registration hours onsite at the Hyatt Regency Lake Washington outside the Grand Ballroom (Level 1)
The exhibition will be open on Wednesday, June 10 and Thursday, June 11. To view specific hours, click here.
The dress code for CLEAN PACIFIC is business casual.
The cancellation deadline is April 24, 2020. Cancellations must be made in writing by April 24, 2020 to receive a refund, minus a $95 cancellation fee. Registrations who do not cancel prior to April 24, 2020 will be liable for the full registration fee. Non-payment or non-attendance does not constitute cancellation. If for any reason, Access Intelligence decides to cancel or postpone this event, Access Intelligence is not responsible for covering airfare and other travel costs incurred by registrants. No refunds will be processed prior to the event. No refunds will be provided due to registrant error.
The Exhibitor Service Manual will be available by March 2020
To the top
CLEAN PACIFIC Announces New Dates for Conference
The CLEAN PACIFIC Conference has been rescheduled
for June 28-30, 2021. The event will
take place in the originally scheduled venue, the Hyatt Regency Lake Washington
at Seattle’s Southport.
The health and safety of the community we serve is
very important to us. We have
been monitoring the everchanging coronavirus situation and the overall impact
on the ability of individuals to safely travel to Washington for CLEAN PACIFIC.
Washington’s current Stay Home, Stay Healthy order is through May 31 and the
state is in Phase 1 of a four-phase reopening plan.
As we have spent the past year planning the event with our committee,
speakers, exhibitors and partners, we were genuinely disheartened to have to
announce the postponement of CLEAN PACIFIC, but we are working on creating a
digital on-demand program that will cover some of the topics that you expected
to discuss at CLEAN PACIFIC. We want to uphold our commitment to this community
to provide training and content on spill prevention and response, even when we
cannot gather in person. Please stay tuned, we’ll share more details with you
Thank you for your support of CLEAN PACIFIC. We greatly appreciate your
understanding during this rapidly changing situation. We hope that you remain
healthy and safe, and we look forward to seeing everyone at the next CLEAN
With the continuation of this global health situation, it is still unclear of when it will be safe to resume business as normal in June. As a result, CLEAN PACIFIC will NOT take place from June 9-11, but instead be POSTPONED until a later date.
We hold the safety and health of our attendees, speakers,
exhibitors, and sponsors as our top priority, and we are dedicated to
delivering the high-quality event this community deserves. We share your
disappointment over the postponement, but remain committed to rescheduling to a
time where we can all join safely together once again.
We are working with the Hyatt Regency Lake Washington to
secure new dates, and will be giving a complete update and announcing the new
dates for CLEAN PACIFIC as soon as we can. We appreciate your support and your
patience during this time.
The CLEAN PACIFIC team is monitoring the situation with COVID-19 on a daily basis. With regard to our upcoming CLEAN PACIFIC event scheduled for June 9-11 at the Hyatt Regency Lake Washington in Renton, Washington, the health and well-being of attendees, exhibitors and speakers are our greatest priority. We have not yet taken the step of postponing or cancelling the conference, since this is such a fast-moving story and the show’s summer timing gives us a little more opportunity to assess. As of this writing, we are still unsure how far into the future the current suspensions on conferences, sporting events and social gatherings should remain in effect. Whatever happens, we will keep you posted.
recognize that many of you have been called to help with the decontamination of
businesses and sites and work contingency plans for your organizations. You all
are a vital role in the continuation of business and commerce in times of
crisis, and we sincerely thank you for your efforts. It is times like these
that we are truly honored to serve the community that we serve.
the CLEAN PACIFIC event team will be a little quieter and not stand in your
way, but we will continue to work in the background to deliver a program that
covers the most pressing matters in the Western United States and Canada –
including the impact of COVID-19. Our responsibility to the community is
to foster a forum for industry and government to effectively communicate, build
relationships, and promote continued spill prevention and response education
within the oil & gas and hazardous materials industry. While we all may be
socially distancing for the moment, we look forward to eventually reuniting
with you and each other face to face.
CLEAN PACIFIC will take place as planned on June 9 – 11 at the Hyatt Regency Lake Washington in Renton, Washington, and the CLEAN PACIFIC team continues to plan confidently for the show. We are actively monitoring the evolving situation with COVID-19 in Washington State, but feel that it is too early to make any decisions of change for the event in June. We are committed to making the safety and wellbeing of our attendees our top priority and will remain watchful.
Together with the Hyatt Regency Lake Washington, CLEAN
PACIFIC will follow recommended precautionary protocols and guidelines from
health organizations including the World Health Organization, U.S. Center for
Disease Control and Prevention, and local authorities.
Currently, specific measures in place at Hyatt Regency Lake
- Enhanced guest room cleaning chemicals – hotel
teams are using a more concentrated solution suggested by Ecolab (Hyatt’s
cleaning solution specialists), to sanitize all areas of the guest room
- Guest room linen and terry- hotel laundry
company has reported the following ‘Puget Sound Laundry processes all hotel
linen to the exacting hospital standards of the Healthcare Laundry
Accreditation Council (HLAC)’
- Regimented surface sanitation schedules hotel
- Public area guest use items are on a regimented
sanitation schedules: pens, menus, business center computers, credit card machines,
guest room keys, elevator touch panels, soft seating, etc.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available in
the conference areas throughout the venue
What you can do:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at
least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer with
at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you
cough or sneeze, then discard the tissue in the trash; use your sleeve or elbow
if you don’t have a tissue.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Encouraging a “no handshake” policy onsite
- Recommend that people with illnesses reconsider
traveling to keep from potentially exposing others to viruses.
Review these trusted sources for the most current details as
more information becomes available.
To the top
Contact the CLEAN PACIFIC Team
To the top