CLEAN PACIFIC will take place as planned on June 9 – 11 at
the Hyatt Regency Lake Washington in Renton, Washington, and the CLEAN PACIFIC
team continues to plan confidently for the show. We are actively monitoring the
evolving situation with COVID-19 in Washington State, but feel that it is too
early to make any decisions of change for the event in June. We are committed
to making the safety and wellbeing of our attendees our top priority and will
Together with the Hyatt Regency Lake Washington, CLEAN
PACIFIC will follow recommended precautionary protocols and guidelines from
health organizations including the World Health Organization, U.S. Center for
Disease Control and Prevention, and local authorities.
Currently, specific measures in place at Hyatt Regency Lake
- Enhanced guest room cleaning chemicals – hotel
teams are using a more concentrated solution suggested by Ecolab (Hyatt’s
cleaning solution specialists), to sanitize all areas of the guest room
- Guest room linen and terry- hotel laundry
company has reported the following ‘Puget Sound Laundry processes all hotel
linen to the exacting hospital standards of the Healthcare Laundry
Accreditation Council (HLAC)’
- Regimented surface sanitation schedules hotel
- Public area guest use items are on a regimented
sanitation schedules: pens, menus, business center computers, credit card machines,
guest room keys, elevator touch panels, soft seating, etc.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available in
the conference areas throughout the venue
What you can do:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at
least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer with
at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you
cough or sneeze, then discard the tissue in the trash; use your sleeve or elbow
if you don’t have a tissue.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Encouraging a “no handshake” policy onsite
- Recommend that people with illnesses reconsider
traveling to keep from potentially exposing others to viruses.
Review these trusted sources for the most current details as
more information becomes available.