We’re Committed to Your Safety
The health and safety of our attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors are of the utmost priority at CLEAN PACIFIC. We will continue to work with the Hyatt Regency Lake Washington and our supporting vendors in order to ensure that we’re following the best safety procedures and protocols. In an effort to maintain the health and well-being of all at our events, we are committed to following the state and local guidelines as well as those put in place by the CDC, the U.S. Travel Association and at the city and state levels.
- In accordance with CDC guidelines,
fully vaccinated attendees will not be required to wear a mask at the event.
However, masks will be provided to anyone who wants one.
- Attendees are strongly encouraged to
pre-register for the event in order to limit onsite registration and contact.
- Attendees are encouraged to check
their temperatures before arriving at the event, and if they have a fever, are
asked not to attend.
- Attendees are encouraged not to
attend if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have recently been
exposed to someone with COVID-19.
At the Hotel, Hyatt’s Global
Care & Cleanliness Commitment
- The Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle’s Southport is a GBAC STAR™ Accredited Facility certifying that they are implementing the industry’s highest standards for cleaning and disinfection of infectious agents like the novel coronavirus.
- There will be a Trained Hygiene & Wellbeing Leader and/or team at all locations, responsible for their hotel adhering to new operational protocols and training.
- Hotel staff will be required to complete frequent wellness and wellbeing surveys, including temperature checks.
- Sanitizer stations will be prominently placed throughout the hotel, event space, and common areas.
- Signage and signage measures will be present throughout the hotel to remind guests of best hygiene and safety practices.
- Plexiglass partitions will be present in high engagement areas, including hotel lobby desks where agents will utilize every other workstation.
- Contactless payment options will be available through keypad or mobile pay.
- Guests are encouraged to use the World of Hyatt mobile app for check in, keyless room access and receiving final bills without contact.
- High traffic areas (such as handrails, escalators, door knobs, etc.) will be disinfected rigorously with hospital-grade disinfectant and more frequently.
- Public areas and elevators will be sanitized hourly.
- Guest rooms will be cleaned using hospital-grade disinfectant approved by the CDC to kill novel coronavirus but safe for guests and staff.
- After cleaning, guest rooms will be secured with a seal to confirm sanitization.
- Stay over service, such as housekeeping and replenishing of linens will be suspended. Hotel staff will only enter rooms after guest departure.
- All non-essential high-touch items such as drinking glasses, magazines, note pads, pens, etc. will be removed from guest rooms.
- Guest rooms will be equipped with QR codes to access information via mobile, including food & beverage ordering and in-stay requests.
- In-room dining delivery will be replaced with knock-and-go delivery or grab-and-go meal ordering.
- For use of the business center, guests can check out a sanitized keyboard and mouse from the front desk to operate computers
At the Event
- Registration and lines will be set
to allow for additional distancing between attendees.
- Attendees that do not pre-register
and come onsite to register will be directed to complete their registration
using their mobile device or laptop by Show Management staff.
- Hard copy materials and presentation
handouts will be available digitally pre and post-event on the mobile app.
- Exhibitors are encouraged to bring
their own sanitation supplies as they will be responsible for the cleanliness
of their booth space.
- Conference certificates will not be
printed or available onsite and instead provided digitally upon email request
In the Session Room and Exhibit Hall
- Sanitizer stations will be placed at
the entry of every event space and high touch area.
- Only individuals who have a badge
for the event, hotel staff and Show Management will be allowed into the session
room and exhibit hall.
and session room set-up arrangements will allow for additional distancing
between guests in accordance with CDC and state recommendations.
- Linen-less tables will be utilized
whenever possible to facilitate frequent cleaning.
- When possible, meeting room doors
will be left open to reduce hand to surface contact.
- The hotel will conduct standard
meeting room refreshes and cleaning of high touch point areas in session room
between scheduled sessions.
- The stage will be equipped with 2
sets of stairs, 1 on each side, for speakers to use as dedicated entry/exit
- Stage microphones, chairs and
podiums will be wiped down in between each session.
- Bottled water will not be pre-placed
at the podium and instead handed to every speaker individually upon taking the
- The AV technician will be masked and
gloved while assisting speakers and will run all presentations from the
technician table in the back of the room instead of speakers running their
Food & Beverage Service
- Food and beverage services will employ the highest standard of food safety, minimizing self-service options.
- Food and beverage items will be individually packaged and/or served by an attendant wearing a mask and gloves whenever possible.
- Food and beverage areas will be equipped with plexiglass partitions when necessary.
- All condiments (cream, sugar, etc.) will be served in individual portions.
- Food and beverage will be placed in areas that facilitate additional distancing while guests are in line.