We’re Committed to Your Safety
The health and safety of our attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors are of the utmost concern and priority at CLEAN PACIFIC. In an effort to maintain the health and well-being of our participants at the event, we are committed to following the guidelines put in place by the CDC, the U.S. Travel Association and at the city and state levels.
CLEAN PACIFIC COVID-19 Protocols
- Attendees will be required to wear face masks or coverings over their mouth and nose in indoor hotel public areas, the event space and when moving around in outdoor areas. Masks will be provided to anyone who needs one.
- Attendees should practice physical distancing wherever possible.
- Attendees are strongly encouraged to pre-register for the event in order to limit onsite registration and contact.
- Attendees are encouraged to check their temperatures before arriving at the event, and if they have a fever, are asked not to attend.
- Attendees are encouraged not to attend if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
At the Hotel, Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment
- The Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle’s Southport is a GBAC STAR™ Accredited Facility certifying that they are implementing the industry’s highest standards for cleaning and disinfection of infectious agents like the novel coronavirus.
- There will be a Trained Hygiene & Wellbeing Leaderand/or team at all locations, responsible for their hotel adhering to new operational protocols and training.
- Hotel staff will be required to wear personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, in all areas of the hotel.
- Hotel staff will be required to complete frequent wellness and wellbeing surveys, including temperature checks.
- Sanitizer stations will be prominently placed throughout the hotel, event space, and common areas.
- Signage and signage measures will be present throughout the hotel to remind guests of social distancing requirements.
- Plexiglass partitions will be present in high engagement areas, including hotel lobby desks where agents will utilize every other workstation.
- Contactless payment options will be available through keypad or mobile pay.
- Guests are encouraged to use the World of Hyatt mobile app for check in, keyless room access and receiving final bills without contact.
- High traffic areas (such as handrails, escalators, door knobs, etc.) will be disinfected rigorously with hospital-grade disinfectant and more frequently.
- Public areas and elevators will be sanitized hourly.
- Elevators will be equipped with social distancing indicators on floors to allow for adequate spacing.
- Guest rooms will be cleaned using hospital-grade disinfectant approved by the CDC to kill novel coronavirus but safe for guests and staff.
- After cleaning, guest rooms will be secured with a seal to confirm sanitization.
- Stay over service, such as housekeeping and replenishing of linens will be suspended. Hotel staff will only enter rooms after guest departure.
- All non-essential high-touch items such as drinking glasses, magazines, note pads, pens, etc. will be removed from guest rooms.
- Guest rooms will be equipped with QR codes to access information via mobile, including food & beverage ordering and in-stay requests.
- In-room dining delivery will be replaced with knock-and-go delivery or grab-and-go meal ordering.
- For use of the business center, guests can check out a sanitized keyboard and mouse from the front desk to operate computers
At the Event
- Show Management staff will be required to wear face masks or coverings over their mouth and nose throughout the event space.
- Signage promoting social distancing will be present throughout the event space
- Registration and lines will be set to allow for proper physical distancing with floor decals and queue stanchions.
- Show Management staff will sanitize the registration desk in between each guest interaction.
- Attendees that do not pre-register and come onsite to register will be directed to complete their registration using their mobile device or laptop by Show Management staff.
- Hard copy materials and presentation handouts will be prohibited and instead will be available digitally pre and post-event on the mobile app.
- Exhibitors are encouraged to bring their own sanitation supplies as they will be responsible for the cleanliness of their booth space.
- Physical distancing/no handshake stickers will available for attendees and exhibitors.
- Conference certificates will not be printed or available onsite and instead provided digitally upon email request to Cassie Davie.
In the Session Room and Exhibit Hall
- Sanitizer stations will be placed at the entry of every event space and high touch area.
- Dedicated entry and exit points will be identified to ease one-way traffic flow.
- Only individuals who have a badge for the event, hotel staff and Show Management will be allowed into the session room and exhibit hall.
- Session rooms will be set to allow for proper physical distancing.
- Linen-less tables will be utilized whenever possible to facilitate frequent cleaning.
- Candy and communal water service will not be available.
- When possible, meeting room doors will be left open to reduce hand to surface contact.
- The hotel will conduct standard meeting room refreshes and cleaning of high touch point areas in session room between scheduled sessions.
- The stage will be equipped with 2 sets of stairs, 1 on each side, for speakers to use as dedicated entry/exit points.
- Bottled water will not be pre-placed at the podium and instead handed to every speaker individually upon taking the stage.
- The AV technician will be masked and gloved for the duration of the session and will run all presentations from the technician table in the back of the room instead of speakers running their own presentations.
Food & Beverage Service
- All food and
beverage services will be provided in a minimal contact way, self-service items
will be prohibited.
- All food items
and beverages will be individually packaged and/or served by an attendant
wearing a mask and gloves.
- Food and
beverage areas will be equipped with plexiglass partitions when necessary.
- All condiments
(cream, sugar, etc.) will be served in individual portions.
- Food and
beverage will be placed in areas that facilitate proper physical distancing of
6’ while guests are in line.